Arizona is home of Phoenix Fashion Week, one of the largest fashion events in the Southwest!
Zachary Hall is joined by Phoenix Fashion Week founder Brian Hill and rising designer QMULATIVE! Brian runs Emerging Designer Bootcamps to help designers learn the business behind fashion and how to take the designs to the next level. QMULATIVE (Quinlan Wilhite) was the winner of the 2017 Lifestyle Designer of The Year. We’re diving into the current state of fashion and what to look forward to moving forward.
Who is Brian Hill & how did Phoenix Fashion Week come to be
Brian Hill at Phoenix Fashion Week 2017
– Where does QMULATIVE come from and how did he get started
– What is the Emerging Designer Bootcamp
QMULATIVE Line being modeled at Phoenix Fashion Week 2017
– How to bring global brands to Arizona
– Creating art, not just clothes
– Working with Influencers to build brands
– Collaborations are king
– QMULATIVE coming up through farmers markets
– Phoenix Fashion Week’s Model & Designer searches
– How to build a fashion business in 2018
Thank you for listening! Don’t forget to “Like” and Subscribe!
Who would you like to see featured on our show? Let us know at: email@example.com
Find out more about Phoenix Fashion Week:
Connect with Brian Hill on Instagram: @PHXFashionWeek
Connect with QMULATIVE on Instagram: @QMULATIVE
Follow Zach on FB and Insta @zacharyhall