Your podcast host Zachary Hall is joined by Jose Moreno, the Senior Director of Marketing & Community Relations for the Fiesta Bowl!
The Fiesta Bowl is much more than just a college bowl game. At the core of their organization is Fiesta Bowl Charities, which has contributed more than $10 million to Arizona nonprofits over the past seven years, including $2.5 million this past season alone.
– Who is Jose and what’s his role in the Fiesta Bowl
Photo courtesy City of Glendale Pictured at the Glendale Community Center ribbon-cutting: Partners in Action CEO Jerry Bowman, Glendale City Councilmember Jamie Aldama, Fiesta Bowl Charities Community Relations Coordinator Kelly Schindler, Fernando and Isreal Trejos, Fiesta Bowl mascot Spirit, Fiesta Bowl Director of Marketing and Community Relations Jose Moreno, Fiesta Bowl board of directors member Gary Hanson and Mayor Jerry Weiers.
– The preparation that goes into hosting a bowl game and where that revenue goes
– Holding community kickball games and giving back through community service
Image from the Pueblo del Sol Field Donation Kickball Game.
– The future of events and supporting E-Sports
The UC Berkeley team celebrated their win in the 2018 Esports Fiesta Bowl Overwatch competition.
– Each year the Fiesta Bowl awards grants to 501c3 Non-Profits and how to apply
– What is the Fiesta Bowl yellow jacket?
– Awarding the Teacher of The Year
– How you can get involved and volunteer for the Fiesta Bowl
Thank you for listening! Don’t forget to “Like” and Subscribe!
Who would you like to see featured on our show? Let us know at: email@example.com
Find all the ways you can get involved and upcoming events at:
Follow Jose on Instagram: @thejosemoreno
Follow Zach on FB and Insta @zacharyhall