👇 Watch Now👇
👇 Listen Now👇
In This Episode:
“If I’m going to be a real, true person, that’s going to impact anybody, I’ve got to show them who I really am because I feel like more people can resonate with that.” – Ashurina Ream
Ashley Law is sitting down with Ashurina Ream, Clinical Psychologist, and fun person to follow on Instagram! 🙂 She is a working Psychologist as well as a mom to her toddler, Roman. With an emphasis on providing tips for motherhood and mental health, Ashurina has set out on a mission to empower women to live boldly! And laugh a little, too.
– Expectations Versus Reality of Being A Mom
– What is most important to me?
– What is social media lacking?
– How to Not Take Yourself Too Seriously
– How to Give Yourself Permission
– How To Find Like
– Minded People
– Are you ever ready?
– How to not be offended?
– How to Communicate Better with Your Spouse
– Why Being REAL Is More Important Than PERFECT
– How to Be Creative
– Why do we Mom-Shame?
– Best Advice For New Mothers
– How to Strengthen Your Relationship with Your Spouse
– Why YOU are Your Own Self-Expert!
Connect With Us:
Thank you so much for listening! If you got any value out of this conversation, please don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes: http://bit.ly/WhyArizonaPod
Follow Ashurina on Instagram: @TheRomanMama
Connect with Ashley on Instagram: @speakupbuttercup_