Host Skyler Irvine stops by The Farm at South Mountain located just south of Downtown Phoenix at 6106 S 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85042. He meets with the farm’s Director of Marketing Ashley Oakes who fills him in on what to expect when visiting The Farm at South Mountain. You can expect to find three different farm-to-table restaurants on site, as well as three different event spaces if you are looking to plan a wedding or some other private/corporate event. The farm also hosts Picnic Parties.
👇 Click to Watch👇
- Morning Glory Cafe: Outdoor picnic like dining experience open for breakfast and brunch only.
- Farm Kitchen: Outdoor dining experience served fresh in a picnic basket so that you can enjoy your lunch on the beautiful farm grounds. This is a great place to bring your kids and even your dog.
- Quiessence: Chef Dustin Christofolo curates each weeks menu with freshly harvested vegetables, edible flowers, eggs and herbs fresh from the garden.
- Botanica- a modern market offering fine products for the garden, patio and kitchen.
- Mi Tierra Healing Arts: Offers several different classes including dance, yoga and drum making just to name a few
Fresh Grown Produce
- Soil and Seed: the organic onsite garden that provides each restaurant with its fresh ingredients
- Gather and Grow: a place for visitors and guests to learn about self sustainability and organic practices
- Growers Market: where all the fresh produce from Soil and Seed and The Coop are sold
- The Coop: where you can find all the farm’s chickens that lay fresh eggs for the farm daily
Planning and Event?
The Farm at South Mountain is a beautiful place to host a corporate or private event and is a very popular location here in Arizona for Wedding ceremonies and receptions to be held. There are three different event spaces to chose from:
- Stone Grove
- Canopy in the Grove
- Quiessesnce (not used for Weddings)