Today’s guest host Sakura Considine and local lifestyle blogger talks with a Co-Founder of The Churchill in Phoenix, who just happens to be her boyfriend Kell Duncan.
The Churchill is home to ten small local businesses, mixing established operators with start-up entrepreneurs. All of the businesses residing in The Churchill focus their efforts on collaboration over competition, finding ways to benefit each other. In total, there are six bars and restaurants, and four boutiques.
Restaurants and Bars Include:
- The Brill Line: A laid-back spot offering regional craft brews
- Breadwinner: A restaurant from the Culinary Mafia Group that runs Evo in Scottsdale, AZ. Featuring lunch and dinner daily, and brunch on the weekends, all with a creative twist on wraps, sandwiches, salads and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Provecho: A Mexican eatery focusing on the flavors from Central Mexico.
- Foxy Fruit: A healthy-eating spot featuring acai bowls and smoothies.
- Pobrecito: A cocktail bar from Barter & Shake, which runs Undertow and Counter Intuitive bars.
- Freak Brothers Pizza: The popular food truck’s first brick-and-mortar location.
- Sauvage: A wine shop with affordable options
- Gather: A boutique selling home and lifestyle wares
- State Forty Eight: An Arizona-centric sports apparel brand
- Cosas: A boutique carrying items made in Mexico
Learn more about The Churchill at: http://TheChurchillPHX.com
Follow on Instagram: http://instagram.com/thechurchillphx
Learn more about today’s guest host Sakura: