📺 Watch Now 📺
🎶 Listen Now 🎶
In This Episode:
“You don’t get extra credit for suffering.” – Tracy O’Malley
Host Ashley Law sat down with addiction recovery coach Tracy O’Malley. Tracy has a vivacious personality that she uses to bring out the best in her clients and help them on their road to recovery. In this episode she talks about overcoming the fear of telling your story, raising your children, recognizing your triggers, and going back to your roots.
- Can You Pass Addiction Along To Your Kids?
- What Does It Mean To Be a Warrior?
- Is There Only Good or Bad People?
- What Is a Trigger?
- How Do You Spot A Trigger?
- What Does It Mean To Be a Victim?
- What Is Trauma?
- What Are Tracy O’Malley’s Services?
- What Is a Season Of Silence?
- What Does “Fine” Mean?
- Is It Hard To Share Your Story?
- What Is Tracy O’Malley’s Book Called?
Connect With Us: