In this episode of the Why Arizona Podcast, Zachary Hall chatted with Lady La, a woman known for being a strong voice in the media. Together, they talk about her career in radio, being genuine, and her new venture, Mahalo Made.
About Lady La:
Born and raised in Arizona, Lady La has spent her career entertaining people throughout the state and is now known as the voice of local Phoenix media. After taking a break from radio for a year, she learned many new skills and created a new perspective on small businesses. While on her break, she was inspired to create Mahalo Made, a food truck featuring lavish Hawaiian shaved ice. As a woman who always brings a warm energy wherever she goes, Lady La’s aim is to be happy and bring happiness to those around her, which directly translates to her passion for Mahalo Made. Today, you can listen to her on iHeartMedia stations, Kiss 104.7, and Mix 96.9.
- Working at JW Marriott and women in high positions
- Growing up on the westside in Phoenix
- MTV’s Room Raiders
- School and internships
- The fun in radio and working at MTV
- Milestones and making leaps
- Being a radio personality today
- Being genuine and connecting with people
- Taking a year off of radio
- Getting back in the media game
- Lady La’s ‘Year of Leap’
- Mahalo Made food truck
- Favorite restaurants
- The next year of gratitude
Connect with Lady La on Instagram.
Follow Lady La on Facebook.
Learn more about Mahalo Made: https://mahalomade.bigcartel.com/
And don’t forget to connect with your host, Zachary Hall, on Instagram: @zacharyhall
Thank YOU for supporting Why Arizona!