👇 Watch Now👇
👇 Listen Now👇
In This Episode:
“It’s like a big weight is lifted off your shoulders when you can just be real and honest with yourself and with others. You’re surprised with how many people are going through exactly what you are… Once you open up and let that guard down and share your experiences, it helps others relate to you as well and then they can feel more comforted in what they’re going through.” – Milbrey Rowe
Ashley Law had the opportunity to sit down with Milbrey Rowe to talk about her struggles with infertility and the success of her IVF journey!
New Direction Fertility Centers: http://www.newdirectionfertility.com/
Tempe Community Acupuncture: https://tempeacu.com/
“IVF Arizona” Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/15614…
– Ashley Announcing Her Own Journey with Infertility
– Why Open Conversations Will Help All of Us
– When did Milbrey know she needed treatment for infertility?
– What are the first steps to IVF?
– Being Thankful for the Journey
– The Importance of Communication with Your Spouse
– How Struggling Makes Your Relationship Stronger
– Does IVF Medication Affect Your Mood?
– Why It’s Okay to Be Frustrated
– Why It’s Important to Document Your Journey
– What Made Milbrey Decide to Share Her Story Publicly?
– How to Approach Friends Going Through IVF
– Acupuncture and Infertility
– Infertility Resources and Where To Buy Medication
– Why You Have to Always Be Thinking Forward!
Connect With Us:
Thank you so much for listening! If you got any value out of this conversation, please don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes: http://bit.ly/WhyArizonaPod
Follow Milbrey’s journey on Instagram: @milbreyrowe
Connect with Ashley on Instagram: @speakupbuttercup_