👇 Watch Now👇
👇 Listen Now👇
In This Episode:
“The reason that that marriage did not work out for me is because… I did not fully understand at the time… the actual root of self love. That relationship ending forced me, for the last five years, to go on a spiritual journey and understand really what my purpose here is.” – Nicole Myden
Ashley Law is sitting down with Nicole Myden, the CEO and Founder of The PR Concierge and the host of the #PRpose Podcast!
With two decades of PR experience and wisdom, Nicole has set out to make sure that the modern day entrepreneur knows that they are not only worthy of
– What is The PR Concierge?
– How did she get her first internship?
– How did she start a PR business in L.A. at 25 years old?
– Why ending her marriage has lead to more self-growth than any other time in her life!
– How important is your environment?
– What is PR? Defining Public Relations
– Why You Should Become A Tourist In Your Own Town!
– Launching the #PRpose Workshop Series
– What is the key to GREAT PR?
– Should I use video to grow my business?
– Why is Phoenix an AMAZING MEDIA MARKET?
– How to allow yourself to think big!
– How do you find soulful alignment?
– How do you find your “Why?”
– Why should you celebrate small wins?
Connect With Us:
Thank you so much for listening! If you got any value out of this conversation, please don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes: http://bit.ly/WhyArizonaPod
Follow Nicole Myden on Instagram: @NicoleMyden
Find out more at her website: https://theprconcierge.com/