👇 Listen Now👇
On This Episode:
“I have to start saying yes to things that scare me a little bit. It’s about the little steps you take to continue to grow into things.” – Sarah Edelman
Sarah Edelman is the owner and founder of Fluff Yeah, a company that specializes in making artisanal and premium cotton candy from scratch. She sits down with our host for season 2 of the Why Arizona Podcast, Ashley Law, to talk about building a side hustle into a business.
You’re Not Lost – Maxie McCoy https://amzn.to/2CFhgEb
The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands https://amzn.to/2FW0mEF
– Why you have to be “All In”
– How do you stay motivated?
– How do you ask for support?
– Why you should say YES to every opportunity
– Can we really not care about what people think?
– Is there a perfect time to start a business?
– Advice to new entrepreneurs
– Should you celebrate small wins?
– How to say “NO”
– Mental Resets
– What kinds of Cotton Candy does Fluff Yeah make?
Connect With Us:
Thank you so much for listening! If you got any value out of this conversation, please don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes: http://bit.ly/WhyArizonaPod
Connect with Sarah Edelman on Instagram: Personal: @sarahlikessugar
Fluff Yeah: @fluffyeah_
Order Custom Cotton Candy from the Fluff Yeah Website: https://www.fluffyeah.info/
Connect with Ashley on Instagram: @speakupbuttercup_