👇 Watch Now: 👇
Welcome to our first episode of Season 2 of the Why Arizona Podcast!! Your host, Ashley Law is sitting down with Shelby Lawson. Shelby is the owner and founder of BloomFit Training where she’s bringing a movement of body positivity into fitness!
On this episode we touch on the following topics:
- What is BloomFit Training?
- Why do people go to the gym?
- How has photoshop changed the way we view people in society?
- What is body positivity?
- How can you get past what you “should do”?
- The importance of changing the conversations that we’re having with ourselves.
- Why is BloomFit Training different?
- How to avoid “shame based” motivation.
- Where do we learn our beliefs?
- How Ashley Law overcame her eating disorder.
- How can we implement Emotional Hygiene?
- Why do we beat ourselves up?
- Advice for being healthy going into the holidays.
- Why you should always remember that “Progress is greater than perfection”!
How to Connect with Ashley & Shelby
- Shelby’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shelbitheyogini/
- BloomFit Training Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bloomfittraining/?hl=en
- BloomFit Training Website: http://www.bloomfittraining.com
- Ashley’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/speakupbuttercup_/?hl=en
People and Companies Mentioned in this Episode
- Megan Jayne Crabb- https://www.instagram.com/bodyposipanda/?hl=en
- Rini at Own It Babe- https://www.instagram.com/ownitbabe/?hl=en
- TeresaBrenneman https://www.instagram.com/teresa.be.a.lion/hl=en
- Taryn Brumfitt https://www.instagram.com/bodyimagemovement/?hl=en
- Carolyn Viggh- https://www.instagram.com/carolynviggh/?hl=en
- Chidera Eggerue- https://www.instagram.com/theslumflower/?hl=en
- Preslie Hirsch- https://www.instagram.com/heypreslie/?hl=en
Body Positive Activewear Companies
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yourdaywon/?hl=en
- Website: https://day-won.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yourdaywon/