👇 Watch Now 👇
👇 Listen Now 👇
In This Episode:
“I’m not damaged goods. It was a bump in the road. I have not allowed it to consume who I am. I use my story and I embrace what happened to me. I use it to continue my foundation in a positive light… Through my foundation, I hope people will feel a little more comfortable talking about their experience.” – Michelle Dimuria
Ashley Law is sitting down with Michelle DiMuria, the CEO and Founder of the Bee Daring Foundation. The Bee Daring Foundation is dedicated to bringing awareness and educating individuals about the importance of mental health on college campuses.
After being diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in 2017, Michelle set out to be an example to others that when you speak up, you’re letting other people know that they aren’t alone.
– What encouraged Michelle to start a foundation?
– What is the “Pave The Way to Mental Health Summit?”
– How did she win
– How being a victim of sexual assault changed her life
– Can anyone have PTSD?
– How to begin to treat PTSD
– Why the name, Bee Daring Foundation
– How to balance positivity and hard subjects
– What is mental illness?
– How to identify mental illness
– Why opening up about your challenges helps others!
Connect With Us:
Thank you so much for listening! If you got any value out of this conversation, please don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes: http://bit.ly/WhyArizonaPod
Follow the Bee Daring Foundation on:
Connect on her Website: https://www.beedaringfoundation.org/
Reach out for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Ashley on Instagram: @speakupbuttercup_
Arizona State University’s Venture Devil Program: https://entrepreneurship.asu.edu/laun…