👇 Watch Now👇
👇 Listen Now 👇
In This Episode:
“I believe that women are designed to create. It’s how we’re wired. I also believe that you and I will put our stamp on the world in a unique way, and my mission is to help you connect with your purpose and use it to positively impact the world.” – Lindsey Schwartz
Lindsey Schwartz is a wellness entrepreneur, best-selling author, and the founder of the Powerhouse Women movement! She’s diving in with your host of the Why Arizona Podcast, Ashley Law!
– What inspired the “Powerhouse Woman” Book?
– Having a “Perfect” Life and Not Being Happy
– How to Lindsey Pivoted Her Career
– Sharing the Hard Stuff
– Why You Shouldn’t Be Okay with Mediocrity
– Why You Should Find Friends with Similar Goals
– How to Overcome Excuses
– Being Her Own PR Person
– Why Collaboration Trumps Competition
– How Can The Powerhouse Women Community Help You?
– Why The World Needs Less Inspiration & More Real People
– Why Women Thrive in a Community
– How Did The Powerhouse Women Event Start? – Why You Should Be Using A Calendar!
Connect With Us:
Thank you so much for listening! If you got any value out of this conversation, please don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes: http://bit.ly/WhyArizonaPod
Follow Lindsey Schwartz on Instagram: @llindseyschwartz
Visit Lindsey’s Website: https://www.lindseyschwartz.com/
Connect with Powerhouse Women on Instagram: @powerhouse_women
Get Your Tickets to the Next Powerhouse Women Event: www.powerhousewomenevent.com
Connect with Ashley on Instagram: @speakupbuttercup_